Waiting list rules and regulations
- Although there is no guarantee that seats will be available, filling out this form holds your place in line among the other fans seeking to purchase 2017 Mastercard Memorial Cup Ticket Packages.
- In January of 2017, once we have completed the priority access ticket package allocation for our current season ticket members, you will be contacted with instructions and a seat location, should they be available.
- If seats are not available, or you do not accept the seats that are offered to you, your seat will be passed on to the next individual on the waiting list. Once you are satisfied with your seat(s) selection and you accept the seat(s) location offered for the 2017 Mastercard Memorial Cup tournament, you will be required to pay the full balance at the time of your acceptance.
- Your waiting list position and eventual right to purchase tickets are non-transferable to any individual with the exception of immediate family members.
- If you decline your 2017 Mastercard Memorial Cup ticket package(s), your name and request will automatically be removed from the waiting list and your seat will be passed on to the next individual on the waiting list.
- ‘If you have any questions, please direct them to the 2017 Mastercard Memorial Cup Ticket Centre, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.